This meal took less than half an hour to make!!
Less than ten ingredients
1. Two pieces of Scottish Salmon from M&S Food
2. One Lemon
3. Ground Salt
4. Ground Black Pepper
5. Ground Paprika
7. Olive Oil
8. Vegetables (bag from M&S)
9. Cous Cous
- First set your oven to 200 degrees Celsius or 400 degrees Fahrenheit
- Take your pieces of salmon and sprinkling salt across the top
- Turn the salmon around and sprinkle salt across the back
- Repeat last step with each seasoning
- Cut half a lemon and squeeze across the salmon
- Drizzle a tiny bit of olive oil across the salmon
- Take an oven dish and line with foil
- Add your salmon to the foil
Optional: Once the lemon has been squeezed across the pieces of salmon you can slice the lemon and put it on top of the Salmon pieces. I don’t really see the need to do this though.
You should end up with this
- Put your salmon into the preheated oven at 200 degrees Celsius/400 degree Fahrenheit for 10-12 minutes
- Take your Cous Cous and add to a bowl
- Add boiled water to the Cous Cous (enough so all the Cous Cous is covered but not drowning)
- Cover the bowl with a lid for two minutes (as the steam cooks the Cous Cous)
- Season with salt, pepper and paprika and a bit of olive oil and lemon
- Empty the vegetables into a pot
- Add boiling water to the pot
- Put the pot on the stove and cook for 4-6 minutes (or however long the pack says)
- Once cooked, remove from the stove, drain the water and sprinkle salt over the vegetables.
That is it! This is probably one of the simplest things I make. I started to eat the salmon as you can see #unashamed. It’s quick, easy and fresh. Also quite cheap being under £10. Try it out.